Breaking Hampshire

This is the aftermath following a fire which started in a washing appliance

Screenshot at
 
 
Fire crews were called to an address in Tadley, Hampshire after a homeowner discovered the fire in an outbuilding housing two tumble dryers and a washing machine.
Upon fire crews arrival the homeowner had extinguished the blaze using a garden hose.
Hampshire999.co.uk” title=”Hampshire”>Hampshire Fire services said;
“Crew carried out thermal scanning, damped down and removed outbuilding contents.”