It’s Reading Farmers’ Market this Saturday (17th October) from 8.30am until 12 noon! Thank you for supporting our hard working local producers during these challenging times.
Please note, due to the latest government update, we are making some necessary changes to our Safe & Social Distancing measures, and our operations team will be on hand to guide you. Details as follows :-
* All traders will be wearing face-masks
* Food and drink cannot be consumed at the market and will be fully wrapped for takeaway purposes
* No samples of produce can be offered
* A one-way system will be in operation
* We’re required legally to disperse any groups larger than 6
* To ensure we can continue to serve our wonderful customers safely now and in the future, we are actively encouraging all customers to wear face-coverings at the market to reduce risk of transmission of the virus.
* Traders will use contactless payment cards where possible.
List of stalls to be published on Friday.
Your safety is our priority! We look forward to welcoming you!